IFS Field Service Management - FSM Integration Framework
About this course
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the FSM Integration Framework exam.
Those who need to be able to perform processes, functions and administration within IFS Field Service Management Integration Framework module.
- Introduction to Integration Framework
- User Screens
- Integration Log Screen
- Outbound Integration - Basics
- Outbound Integration – Creation Outbound Map
- Integration Log References
- Integration Map Functions
- Routing Rules
- Map Activation by Audit/Extract
- Map Activation by Business Rule
- Map Activation by Monitor Schedule
- Inbound Integration – Basics
- Inbound Simple XML – HTTP Delivery
- Inbound Parent/Child Table XML
- Create an Inbound XML Map
- Inbound XML – Database Delivery
- Inbound XML – File Delivery
At the end of this course,
- Explain what the Integration Framework does?
- Explain Common Terminology
- Explain the relationship of Integration Framework to other IFS/FSM components
- To use the features of the Integration Framework and FSM application to create and test an Inbound Integration.
- To use the features of the Integration Framework and FSM application to create and test Outbound Integration.
- Understand how to use the screens of the Integration Framework
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of FSM application, XML creation, in-depth knowledge of FSM tables and columns and how they hold data and used by the FSM processes, SQL Server Management
Courses: IFS FSM Fundamentals, IFS FSM Configuration
Exams: IFS FSM Fundamentals, IFS FSM Configuration
IFS Academy Inquiry Text